Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ready to begin

Here's my Kaffe/Brandon stash. I received my Stars and Sprigs pattern. The center pile is the background for the applique blocks with the center markings machine stitched as Kim suggested in the pattern. I'm going to use the darker grey for the stems. As much as I loved the darker background choices so many of you made, it just didn't happen in my mind's eye for me. Hope I can find some time to start on the blocks in the next few weeks so I can stitch my way through the holidays and share some blocks!

4 comments:

  1. I just go the pattern too and ma auditioning fabrics...so many decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background looks great--I look forward to seeing your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally, looks like you've got quite a stash there. Also like the idea of grey stems! Look forward to seeing your blocks, Kim McL

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful and inspiring, Sally!!! I especially like that grey for the stems. ; ) You have to choose what "works" for you, makes your soul sing and your heart happy! Very wise of you to plan ahead and have some hand work prepped and ready to soothe your way through the sometimes frenetic Holiday season. Peace and piece... ; )

    ReplyDelete