Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hello at last

Hi everyone.  I discovered this wonderful blog about 7 months ago and was delighted and amazed by all the beautiful quilts. Seeing Kaffe's fabrics used this way opened me up to a new way of looking at his fabric and suddenly I was ordering the pattern for Flower Pots and adding new fabrics to my stash.  I am thrilled to finally be able to join in the fun of posting (thanks Janet for all your work).  Here is one of the center blocks and I love the happy colors.
Heather in Georgia
The Happy Appliquer

5 comments:

  1. Hello Heather! You're off to great start on your Flower Pots. I look forward to watching your quilt grow. It's so happy looking! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, it is beautiful! I am on my last panel of this quilt and have enjoyed every minute of it. I've already stitched the borders which were such fun! I hope you continue to enjoy your quilting with such luscious fabrics. I live in GA also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you joined us! Your block is very happy and light--lovely! I look forward to seeing more like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely block..as cheerful as it should be
    Also from Ga....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first block is beautiful, I am looking forward to seeing more of your work. It is just so much fun to collect the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete