Tuesday, April 3, 2012


Sunday I decided to start working on my flower garden quilt again and oh now I remember how much fun this quilt is.I tend to work on projects in spurts, very rarely will I work on one applique project till its done. I like variety!This quilt is just one that keeps calling me!
Yes its true most of you remember that I am making mine from reproduction fabrics, see they can be bright! I am always on the look out for new bright reproductions, I need a few oranges :)
here are the blocks on the wall I have done so far, I have one that is still in progress, just need to find the pattern and overlay for that one.


Kathie
http://inspiredbyantiquequilts.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Yes those repros certainly can be bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, would have never considered doing a KML in repros. I like the way this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant, graceful and lovely, Kathy! Your stems also look quite narrow which adds to the beauty. How wide are they? Another beautiful variation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sally!!! my stems are 1/4 th of an inch , I thought it would add to the folk art look I was going for with the fabrics and big pieces and a tiny stem?
      Kathie

      Delete
  4. Looking very gorgeous Kathie. The repro fabrics are really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful Kathie, love your repros!! Kim McL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) NOW I am always on the look out for bright repro's , wish there more available, to use for your patterns!
      Kathie

      Delete