Monday, August 5, 2013

Fields of Flower Bouquet Quilt


Hi Everyone,

There is a quilt of mine in Quiltmania Special Summer 2013 edition, photo of the magazine below,




 The quilt is,
                

  
Really easy quilt to do, it should get done in no time!

The fabric used is Kaffe Fassett's " Field Bouquet" and " Marquee" and if you are quick, Glorious Colors has the field bouquet fabrics on SALE!! I just checked the website.

Save you doing those " Baltimore" applique - Kaffe already had it printed in these panels. Rather neat fabric, don't you think? I rather enjoyed this easy piecing quilt. Cheers, Kim McLean







8 comments:

  1. What an awesome way to use those panels Kim, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheery way to use those fabric panels, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved that material for awhile but wondered what to do if you bought it wow lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Quiltmania and I want those panels! Thanks Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice change of pace with the piecing....a break from your glorious applique! Great looking quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the quilt. I have to get the magazine and check it out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been saving my panels (except for a little cutting for the Roseville). This is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I subscribe to this magazine. But I have not see the latest issue yet. Anyone in the US gotten their's yet??? By the way, this is a fantastic publication... congrats Kim!

    ReplyDelete